This eye cream features whitening capsules and anti-aging benefits.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 30g
- Skin type: All skin types
- Key Ingredients: Milk protein extract and niacinamide
This eye cream is formulated with 50% milk protein and a vitamin complex that moisturises and nourishes your skin, while minimising dark circles.
- This eye cream lightens and brightens dark circles and helps fight wrinkles.
How to Use
- After cleansing and using toner, apply the cream to the area around your eyes, tapping in gently with your fingertips until absorbed.
- Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Milk Protein Extract, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Cyclohexane, Acrylic Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix Leaf Extract, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ceramide 3, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Biotin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rice Ferment Filtrate, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment, Retinyl Palmitate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Origanum Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Royal Jelly Extract, Glutathione, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4